Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Craft Room!

Well, I haven't been sewing much since I finished B's dress but I was busy! I got tired of my dungeon of a craft room so.... I cleaned out a pitifully under-used, large room in the basement that was just an embarrassing mess of boxes (which accounts for no before pics). I spent several nights re-packing boxes, moving boxes, boxing up craft room, moving furniture, and finding a place for all my things. It has been nice! I can actually use all of my table! My sewing machine and serger tuck under my table so I can use my full 8'x4' of table. The up-right freezer still needs to go but right now it is nice having the magnetic surface.

Not much natural light but at least it has some!
 Can't see it but I have my vintage in cabinet Singer under the bulletin board to use as a desk.

Shelves of fabric, notions, patterns, books - still need to move all my books downstairs.

Well not much else happening here. I did get my sister's b-day present sewn today (her b-day was the 7th - oops!), I'll post that later. Well, I hope you are having a good day, I plan to be putting my new room to use, I am taking part in Elsie Marley's Kids Clothes Week Challenge; I've never taken part but need the push to get a few things done for D and B. Then I will be doing some selfish sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!